Sharing with you all a simple recipe for Mango Pineapple Salsa. This is easy to make but bursts with such beautiful flavors and is so refreshing. I love this salsa so much , that I can eat an entire bowl just like that with out any tortilla chips.
For our earlier Blog Hop Event "Mango Special" (check out the Blog Hop event post, Mango Saasmi), I had stocked my refrigerator with loads of Mangoes. So looks like I will be sharing a lot of Mango recipes:) This recipe is so very simple that I don't need to give a detailed explanation. So decided to fill this post with a lot of pictures.
Note: All measurements are based on the US measuring cup and spoon sizes where 1 cup = 235 ml
Serves about 2-4 people
- Mango (Ripe but yet firm) : 1 cup (cubed)
- Pineapple : 1 cup (cubed)
- Red Bell Pepper : 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Red onion : 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Jalapeno : 1 (seeds removed and finely chopped)
- Lemon juice : 2 tbsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro (chopped) : 1/4 cup