Dhania Pudhina chutney (Cilantro Mint Chutney) is a perfect accompaniment to a lot of snacks. This chutney can be used as a spread for making sandwiches too.
- Cilantro or dhania: 4 cups
- Mint or pudhina: 3 cups
- Green chillies : 9- 10 nos (Adjust according to taste)
- Garlic : 2-3 large
- Lemon juice :3 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Clean and wash Cilantro, Mint and green chillies. Peel the garlic.
- Grind all the ingredients adding as little water as possible.
- Adding lemon juice helps retain the green color of the leaves.
- You can use this chutney as a spread for sandwitches or as an accompaniment to snacks like dhokla, cutlets, samosa, pakora etc.